James Robert Sinclair

I am looking for James Robert Sinclair (spelling of last name undetermined). He was born about the turn of the 19th century in a little town in the south of Scotland. He was married twice. The first marriage was to a girl of about 16 years of age (Madonna Marie Anna ______). He referred to her as Donna. He had 3 children (a son - the oldest and twin girls) by his first wife who died in a fire at a very early age. He first wife died the following spring. He married again before the end of the summer of the same year (he was about 30 or 31 when he remarried). I do not know the maiden name of his first wife or when James Robert died. Can anyone provide me with more information? Birth date, town, first wife???