New Web pages

Dear friends,
     There are 4 new web pages from the History section of
www.clansinclairusa.org

http://www.clansinclairusa.org/ev_re_Zola.htm  is the direct route but you
can always use the www.clansinclairusa.org  address, take the History
connection and look at the index.  There you will see at the top of the
"Events" -3rd column, Laura Zolo's page.
John Q. is having her messages translated and sending the translations to
me.  Check often on this page to learn about her trip.  I have put the name
of places in bold print to make easier for you and your children to follow
her trip.  This is a good exercise in georgraphy.

www.clansinclairusa.org/ev_col_rev.htm   is a listing of Sinclairs, etc. in
the Revolutionary War.   All the men listed except for the first two names,
are descendants of John Sinkler of Exeter.   This family gave exceptional
service for our country.
or of course you can get to this page by going through the clan website and
looking in the "Events" column for Colonial Wars.

In 1988 there was a "Yours Aye" devoted completely to petroglyphs found in
West Virginia.  These were viewed by Barry Fell, a Emeritus Professor at
Harvcard Univeresity and Editor and co-author of eight volumes of
decipherments of ancient inscriptions.   Those of you who have or are going
to read "How Scotland Changed the World" will come across his name therein.
On this new webpage you see actual drawings of the West Virginia
petroglyphs.   www.clansinclairusa.org/clan_yo_wvir.htm
Or if you misplace this address in the future just go to the history page
and in the last column, you will see "old Yours Aye Articles".  I hope that
people will take the time to read these old articles.  They are excellent.
Go down to 1988 and and look for "Christian Celtic Message Found Carved on
Stones in West Virginia".
It's the only 1988 magazine that I have.  If anyone has any of the missing
magazines, I would like a copy of them or borrow them so I can complete this
section.

A few people have begun to send in their veteran ancestor's information.  To
view the USA  wars go to  www.clansinclairusa.org/ev_combat_index.htm .  At
the bottom of the left column you will see the war links that have
information.  Would like to have wives' names also.  And be sure to tell me
whether you want your E-mail address added.   Of course if you forget this
address just go to the History link on the Clan website and you will see in
the Events column "Combat 1812 to 2000"

If you ever see any problems or things that need correcting just E-mail me
directly.

Laurel Fechner
Historian Clan Sinclair USA