Re: sacred geometry of the world's longest peaceful national border

Rory,

>Not having the inexhaustible access that you have for dates, perhaps you can
>help me with the date, also in 1813, that the British,(then resident in what
>is now Canada) burned the White House  in retaliation (I believe) for the
>burning of York that you mentioned.

Aug 25, 1814

And here's what Dolley Madison had to say about that:
 http://www.nationalcenter.org/WashingtonBurning1814.html

>  That War of 1812 sure was a "barn burner"!

Yes, and I think it was actually Buffalo you Canadians burned in retaliation
for York, on Dec 30, 1813.

>   Gosh! What have we started!

It is as I feared.

>Aye,