Sinclair Engrailed Cross

Niven, the discussion on engrailed crosses was trying to tie together the
Sinclairs of Normandy and the town of Gisors. Find an extract of the discussion
below. I've looked up my book on Scottish Heraldry which while not mentioning
the Sinclairs directly does indicate that the Engrailing of cosses was a fairly
standard heraldic device.

Regards

John

>>I've been tracing the appearance of Lux Crosses, or Light Crosses, that are
sprinkled throughout this mystery. Often this entails a vison of a Light Cross
or a Fiery Cross in a vision or a dream, which then leads to the establishment
of whatever...

I came across an extremely vague reference to a vision of a Lux Cross which led
to the establishment of the chateau at Gisors and it is said that this
visionary Lux Cross was represented by the inclusion of an ENGRAILED CROSS in
the Gisors coat of arms. I have been really struggling to confirm that the
village of Gisors' coat of arms contains an engrailed cross... I came across
one very vague reference on an ancient France website, but nothing solid.

I find the idea of an engrailed cross representing a visonary Cross of Light
extremely intriguing. The Sinclair device is comprised of an engrailed cross,
of course, but I have seen this engrailed cross in other places, such as
Southwark Cathedral here in London, so I KNEW it couldn't be specific to the
Sinclairs alone.

In the Dossiers Secrets, for instance, the early PoS and the Ormus offshoot is
associated with the Lazarists at Orleans at the Cathedral of the Sainte
Cross... the Abbey at St Germain des Pres which originally included St Sulpice
was called Sainte Cross and there is a monastery outside of Lyon which was
called Sainte Cross because is was founded after a vision of a Light Cross
(sorry, I'm doing this off the top of my head at work, so I can't give exact