No Subject

Can someone please help me?
My ancestry has been traced back to Daniel St. Clair, who came to the USA at the age of 12 from Scotland.  Niven suggested looking for him in Assery and Braynoch(sp) but I have no idea where these places are or whether they are towns, parishes, etc.  Could someone please tell me where to look?  I have looked at various maps of Scotland and found nothing.

  Also.  Have any of our cousins out there in Australia and New Zealand ever heard of a man  by the name of Andrew Jackson St. Clair?  He supposedly headed for Australia sometime before 1923.  The family never saw him again.

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can give me.
Donna St. Clair Willis

Sign up for your FREE E-mail Account at http://www.wkbw.com