Re: Jesus Christ's descendents

Here are some other books which approach the same subject about Jesus
Christ's descendents.

THE CULT OF THE BLACK VIRGIN by Ean Begg. Published by ARKANA Penguin Books.

THE WOMAN WITH THE ALABASTER JAR by Margaret Starbird. Published by Bear &
Company ISBN 1-879181-03-7

On the subject on Christian Origins I recommend.

CHRISTIAN BEGINNINGS by Morton Scot Enslin. Published by Harper Torchbooks
the Cloister Library Harper & Row, New York

THE MYTH OF CHRISTIAN BEGINNINGS by Robert L. Wilken. Published by Anchor
Books, Doubleday & Company

Having just recieved a print (10.5 inches X 15.5 inches) from an ebay.com
bid this week, entitled, THE CENTENNIAL-KNIGHTS TEMPLAR PARADE IN
PHILADELPHIA. From HARPER'S WEEKLY dated June 24, 1876.  I was surprised to
read on the back side on page 511 the following brief articule:

"The English papers speak in extravagant terms of the speech made by Emilio
Castelar in the Lower House of the Spanish Cortes on the adoption of
Article XI of the new constitution.  For two hours and a half the great
audience were spell-bound by the eloquence of this consummate orator.  His
exposure of the Roman Catholic fear of Protestantism was very telling.
'Are you afraid,' he asked, 'of a rival?  Sirs, you do honor Protestantism
if you think it is so true as to be able in a fair race to outrun Roman
Catholicism.  But if it be not true, this religion of the state-if it be
not true, brother Deputies, what then?  MAGNA EST VERITAS, ET PREVALEBIT.
If the Roman Catholic creed be true, it will prevail by force of truth; if
Protestantism be true, it will prevail, and you can not crush it.  "IF
LIBERTY OF CONSCIENCE BE OF GOD, YOU CAN NOT CRUSH, IF OF MAN, YOU NEED NOT
CRUSH IT."

"This is the whole case of religious freedom in a nut-shell.  It would be
difficult to put it more neatly."

[end of quote & articule.]

I just thought it was logical to share this with you to those who are
interested in such ideas.

Sincerely,
Gerald Gibbons
<templar@net-link.net>

------------------------
On 13-May-00, you wrote:

> Forwarded from Rootsweb
> Ken/SK/Canada

May I suggest reading the recently published 'Rex Deus - the True mystery of
Rennes-le-Chateau'  It is entirely devoted to the descent Denis Peterson is
investigationg. It has been published in the UK, & Australia by Element
Books ltd and is imminent in the USA published by Element Books Inc of
Boston.

Best wishes

tim