Clan Gathering in Scotland

As many of you know, the Clan Gathering in Scotland this Summer has been
"sold out" for many months.  However, I currently have space for two and
there may be other openings.  If any of you would still be interested in
attending the Gathering, please send me your name and phone number.  I will
continue to put you on the list on a first come, first serve basis.

The latest schedule of events is listed on the Clan Sinclair USA web site
w hich is
http://www.clansincliarusa.org

Yours Aye,

Mary Selver