Re: Update from Clan Sinclair Australia. May 2nd.

Margaret!

Surely they are clan members born and bred!  Never
imagined a card would be necessary or required.
"Official" representation!  This is a family!  Whether
they su bsc ribe to a particular association or not is
an entirely different matter.  They are already
members of Clan Sinclair and they are coming from
Australia.  Therefore Clan Sinclair in Australia will
be represented.  What more do we need?  I'm a member
of Clan Sinclair, going to the 2000 from Ireland.  I
don't have a card.  Should I worry?

Penny