Re: Scot Population

Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to take up so much space and time with the
subject of breeding. Just thinking out loud and using the Sinclair list as my
forum.

I DO want to end this conversation, though, by saying that I don't think
there are enough Scots in the world. Even if we do have loose tempers, I find
our costumes more delightful to look at and much more utilitarian than most.
Then there are the pipes. . . .a symphony orchestra in one instrument. And if
you think otherwise, you're not a true Scot. Haggis is another thing
altogether.

Johnnye St. Clair-Gerhardt