Re: Rosslyn Chapel

meow...

    I'm also curious...my distant understanding is that the question is
before The Scottish Parliament...I can understand the need to make decisions
in private but respectfully, maybe Niven or Malcolm could answer this
enquirey...

    As I have stated I see both sides, but am curious to see how the matter
progresses...

            Good day to celebrate the Chapel by asking,

                            happy weekend all,
                                            rob
                                            ns/cb