Name of town in Indiana

Mike, The only town that starts with a Van B. in Grant County Indiana is Van Buren. Van Buren is about 20 miles from the home of my family, Hartford City. Hartford City was once a part of Grant county and later a section was cut out to make Blackford county. My cousin, Max Sinclair, recalls a Civil War military grave of John Sinclair in the IOOF cemetary in Hartford City. This grave is just a few yards from my familiy's plot. I have not been back to visit the graves since he told me of this John Sinclair. If you have John's burial place, death date, or city of death, I may be able to get an obit. or death certifacate from the board of health.

Any chance this is the same John Sinclair?

Donald Sinclair (Indianapolis)