Re: Rosettes

Bruce,

There are some rather treacherous steps leading down to the crypt at Roslyn.
As I recall there are three small rooms still accesible. But one still
wonders "what is on the other side" of these walls. The first room has a
wonderful piece of stome depiting the Sinclair motto and sheild. This same
room also has a tomb of a 13th. century Knight Templar, and a 17th. century
guild stone depicting the King of Terrors. I have pictures from the crypt, if
you are intrested, I could send a copies to you.

Donald Sinclair (Indianapolis)