Re: THE Jewish Sinclairs.

At 04:59 PM 3/28/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Dear Friends,
>
>Re the interest in the 'Jewish Sinclairs' and possible descent from the time
>of biblical Israel, see our lateset book 'Rex Deus,the True Mystery of
>Rennes-le-Chateau.
>
>Best wishes
>
>Tim

Amazon.com advised today that the release of *Rex Deus* has been cancelled,
whatever that means.  In any event, that situation appears to apply, if at
all, only to United States retail markets.  The book is readily available
to U.S. readers from the Internet Bookshop (a W. H. Smith affiliate) in the
U.K.  The website address is http://www.bookshop.co.uk.

Russell Sinclair Grove