Re: Sinclairs in New Zealand

Niven,
It sounds very much like the writing of Ida Elizabeth Knudsen Von Holt. Her
book Stories of Long Ago details the life in Pigeon Bay and the move to
Haiwai. Cousin Phil Keat in Honolulu very kindly spent some time tracking a
copy down for me. There is a note at the start that says that the book when
reprinted was published as was written despite some historical inaccuracies.
Which could respond to the confusion over the claim to Earldom.

I would love a copy of the article Niven,

Jenny Coster,
42a Burnett Street,
Ashburton,
South Island