The Clan in NZ

Judith & Suzzane
  Sorry I have not replied earlier but life is a bit busy at the moment, I have a couple arriving in Dunedin for several days from the USA. A husband & wife whom I have never met except by e mail they arrived in Ch Ch last Sunday and are travelling the South Island by motor bike. Thank you for expressing your interest  and I will certainly keep you informed. Judith you may see the couple in Nelson their timing I think will have them in Nelson within the next two days.
              >From the home of the Haggis  Dunedin
                          Roy