Re: Clan in NZ

Jeannie,
   I have much information on the Sinclairs of St. Margarets Hope.  I have
several Roberts, with unknown middle names:
Robert born or christened Jan. 1, 1869-son of Rbt and Mary Sutherland
AllanSinclair
Robert born or christened May 15,1857-son of John and Eliz. Groat Sinclair

Does this happen to be your line?  I think I have something from someone else
on a Robert Anderson Sinclair.  I descend through Robert and Mary Sutherland
Allan Sinclair.  It is my understanding that some descendent went to
Australia and New Zealand.  Let me know if you are aware of a connection.
Thanks.

Sincerely,

Marilyn