Re: Patrick Sinclair of Fort Michillimackinac

Dear Niven,

You haven't heard of James and Margaret Sinclair about 1800 ish in that line
have you.
I am struggling to connect them and their son William Sinclair born about
1822, wick , scotland, to any line at all.
Just an over hopeful querry, i would love to connect them up somewhere and
my nana used to mention the castle of Mey a great deal.
Jenny :)