story about historical accuracy...ha!

http://www.hfxnews.southam.ca/Day_Night/index.html
TODAY:SportsDay&NightMoneyComputersOpinionMouLettersHotlineListingsHoroscopeComicsContestsHit Halifax!Staff

Sunday, February 27, 2000

Day&Night

Day&Night sites on the internet

Halifax Entertainment: Entertainment: Food and recipes: Families and children Health and fitness

Local | National | World | Sports | Day&Night | Money | Computers |
Opinion | Mou's Cartoon | Letters | Hotline | Obituaries |
Entertainment Listings | Horoscope | Comics | Caption Contest | Hit Halifax! | Staff |

Check also the "Simply a cult" link at the head of the article.

rsg