Re: Toads and Politics , Sex ,Drugs and Rock and Roll

and...since we seem to be getting way off topic..jsq - time to invoke the no
politics rule...

    but first - did anyone at all notice that American Republican Presidential
candidate George Bush J. is accusing his opponent John McCain of
being"anti-Catholic"?

Is McCain a Mason?
Does he have Sinclair Blood?
Has he read the Hiram Key?