Re: Update on Attention Canadian and Ontario Sincliars:

John Quarterman has brought to my attention that I should perhaps have not
been so chauvinistic in my invitation to the Winter Gathering this February
27 in Toronto.  It is of course sponsored by the Ontario Section of Clan
Sinclair Association (Canada) but there is no intention to be as exclusive
in who we invite as it may have sounded.
Indeed, our American cousins are very welcome to attend as last year we had
Margaret Sapirek and two friends come plus the Matthews from Lewiston.  Even
further, we welcome interest from non-Sinclairs as we think that there are
several good reasons why non-Sinclairs may wish to attend and mentioning the
name Rosslyn Chapel is all I need say here.
So everyone is welcome to the Gathering   please sign up by email,
snail-mail, smoke signal or any other means.  Come and have a blast!
Aye Rory

>Rory Sinclair wrote:
>
>> Calling all Sinclairs who would like to attend the Annual Winter
Gathering:

>> Special Guest:  Malcolm Sinclair  Earl of Caithness and Hereditary Chief
of
>> Clan Sinclair.
>>
>> Date:   February 27
>>
>> Time: 12:00 noon for 1:00 Luncheon
>>
>> Place: University Womens Club, 162 St. George Street,  Toronto.
>>                 (nearest major intersection   Bloor and Spadina.)
>>
>> Agenda:     -Showing of video "Rosslyn Chapel"  with the Earl of Rosslyn
as
>> our Guide.
>>                     -Update on events in Scotland by the Earl of
Caithness.