Re: music

Gary,

I am on pain text. Although I can't now remember the name of the sender,
her computer must be on HTML code, Mine is fine.

As an aside, thanks to all for the help, but as a 36 year veteran of the
newspaper game, and a computer user since 1978, I know my system is
fine. By the way I run both a Mac Powerbook G3/ 400 Mz / 64 M ram and an iMac
350 Mx/ 128 M ram.

Perhaps the problem lies in the PC world, which I wouldn't know about!  :-)

Cheers,

Don