Re: Corn or Maize - the staff of life.

At 17:47 21/01/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I have seen photos Thanks.
>
> >>They probably also used maize to eat.  I still don't see why a mention
>of maize implies folklore.<<
>
>I agree with this totally.  The original post eluded to the fact that there
>may not have been any corn in Nova Scotia.  The Indian folklore part
>indicates a knowledge of this item back in time as it has been used in Sun
>God rituals.
>
>The mention of folklore is one form of verifying the existence of Corn/maize
>in the Micmac world.
>
>The original post, not by me,  was stretching beliefs rather than pointing
>to any facts. Along the idea of "What If" scenarios which if put forward,
>out into the world,  will make the Sinclairs look ridiculous without actual
>fact and proof to back them up.
>
>Many are conducting actual research on Rosslyn Chapel and the carvings
>including the Corn, the Aloe Cactus, the music cubes, and more.  Had there
>been actual writings and historical data, all this would be in the history
>books pointing to a belief that I totally agree with that Columbus was the
>Last to discover America.
>
>I am waiting for more definitive proof on all of the claims about the chapel
>and personally enjoy  reading all sides to the studies.
>
>Regards,
>
>Gary M

>The proof of Prince Henry's voyage is indelibly chiselled out in stone on
>both sides of the Atlantic.
The language of the stones is more enduring and infinitely more reliable
than the written word which
has been used to disseminate 'misinformation' by Church and State alike for
millennia.     Alas, this
is still the case as any serious student of history will verify and as time
will undoubtedly confirm when
the lies of  various Presidents and politicians (of whatever hue and
whatever era) come home to roost.

Niven Sinclair