Re: "Black Harbour"

Thanks, Rob.  I really appreciate the information.
Gerald, did you get that?  It must be a weekday series
here.  I'll have to watch for it.  Wish I had a VCR
here.  We have 3 back in Louisiana and we're going
back in August for good, so I can't justify buying one
here now.  Must say - between the scenery on the show
and Rob's descriptions I just have to get to Nova
Scotia one of these days!
Penny