Re: SINCLAIRS 1770 - 1880 ORKNEY, SCOTLAND

Jack,
    I have been researching Orkney Sinclairs but did not see a link to yours
yet.  Mine are primarily from South Ronaldsay including Sandwick area.  My
earliest generation is John Sinclair born abt 1752 who married Barbara Annal.
 The children I have for them are: James b. 1789 (my line),  Betty b. 1786,
John,  Barbara 1780, Isobel- 1795.  I only recently discovered this line and
it is possible that they had more children.  They were married in Sanwick.
Maybe we can find a link?  You can e-mail me directly if you prefer.
              Sincerely,    Marilyn

  Orkney/ Western NY