Re: Millennium

To the Sinclair's worldwide,

A very happy year 2000 to all,

All the best for 2000, weather wise over here in New Zealand it hasn't got
off to a great start yet, oh well there is still hope.

We had a b,b,q at my sisters last night and then we ended up in the middle
of Christchurch at a concert and fireworks, then we came home to watch
Australia turn over to the year 2000.

It was a really strange feeling knowing that New Zealand reached the year
2000 so much time before the others and being able to watch other countries
countdown.

Well keep safe and happy everyone,

Jenny, Canterbury N.Z