From: Your Name
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 1999 4:39 PM
Subject: Don't uns-ub-scribe, Julie

Julie, no need to unsubscribe.  Would that all of the problems we come across were so easily fixed!  I suspect some of those who responded unkindly did so before realizing what was going on; with 500 some odd messages, it was obvious that you weren't sitting at your computer sending emails every minute, and there must be some computerized snafu!
Marianne Masciantonio d58@worldnet.att.net