Re: Celtic music

well, Rawlin's Cross has a piper by the name of Ian Mckinnon who is all
right - but he's older so he doesn't have Dane's energy...I recommend a
band out of Florida called Five Nations who tour the U.S.
incessantly...their Piper is Scott Long from New Glasgow, N.S. - he used
to pipe for Ashley MacIsaac...

	we're currently using a young Antigonish Piper by the name of Ian
McInnes who is just 16 and will be among the great...you might also look
for recordings by MacCrimmon's Revenge or Jamie McInnes and Paul
MacNeil...

	Of course, Rory's pretty good but I don't have any recordings of him...

		cheers,
			rob