Re: Clan Sinclair Australia

In a message dated 12/16/1999 1:31:30 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
CdnHound@aol.com writes:

<< RSinclair2:

 Had to say hello. Canadian here living in Chicago area now. >>

Hello Rick:

Pleased to meet you.  I have been R. Sinclair for about 18 years longer than
you.  Guess you can figure my age from that bit of information.  My wife and
I were in Chicago in May and again in June.  We were visiting our Grandson
who graduated from Northwestern U. in June.  His name is Michael Sinclair and
he is performing in Brigadoon at the Drury Lane Theater in Oakbrook.  He
plays the part of Charley, the Bridegroom.  Kilted, of course.  The
performance ends on Jan 2.  We thought about going up to see him this month,
but it's cold up there.

Happy Holidays,
Rufus from down here in Arizona