Re: The Sinclair Dram

Iain Laird,
 You are living my dream! Not only are you living on the ancestral grounds, but you own the Nosshead lighthouse. I have a great love of anything Scottish and of lighthouses. My brother (Don Sinclair, member of the famous Don Sinclair football team) has bought several books from your center, but I would like to know if you sell anything regarding the lighthouse? Figurines, pictures, books on the history of your lighthouse? I have read that in the future, we will be able to stay there, I will be sure to do that when I make my first journey to Scotland someday!

Yours Aye!
Julie Sinclair Hedrick
Noblesville, IN

>>> <INSLaird@cs.com> 12/13 5:53 PM >>>
Surely it should be the wonderful Caithness spirit, Old Pultney, served to us
at the Wick Heritage Centre earlier this year.  Not as easy to get hold of,
but well worth the effort.

No references I am afraid - I am in Buenos Aires for the next three days.  No
Sinclairs so far, but a healthy St Andrew's Society - one Scots School and 2
Scots Kirks!

Yours aye

Iain Laird