Laurel, changing times

Dear Laurel,

I have given you and your husband a great deal of thought today I have called you names to God.  Your husbands  retirement after forty years of US Government service must cause some trauma, but if faith and hope remain the length of your days are not in vain.  We learn so much along the way of our life.  Experience is the worst teacher it gives us the tests before the lessons.   You seem to have passed the lesson and the tests.  I, as I am sure the rest of the wider family do, only wish for you and your family Rainbows.   The soul would have no rainbows if the eyes did not occasionally shed a tear or two. Nothing could be more appropriate than the words of our family "Commit thy work to God"

As ever, I remain your clansman

Sinclair