Rev. Sinclair's Gaelic Bards.

Would anyone in this discussion list be familiar with, or know where I could obtain a copy of the 'Rev. Sinclair's Gaelic Bards from 1825 to 1875.'
My paternal great great great grandfather, Padruig Mor (Big Peter Macintyre of Loch Ainort, Skye,) is written of in verse and song in this collection, which is about the upheavals of the Clearances.
My reference for the above is 'Beyond the Hebrides, including the Cape Breton Collection', by Donald A. Fergusson.

John S. McIntyre.