more on helpful hint

Cousins,
    To be fair to Mary Selver, our Sec. Treas. who would be handling new
memberships at a very busy time of the year,  I would suggest that you who
are planning to give the unique present of a Clan membership produce your
own special certificate or letter to put into a box or envelope announcing
the arrival of the membership and informative literature when time allows.

You might want to ask Mary whether there would be any change in the price
for Australia, South Africa, etc.

I have also been thinking, Annie and others, that this present could spark
the vision of an Australian Clan Sinclair organization among your relatives.
Just a thought.

Laurel
Portland, OR