Re: Chief

Greetings and salutations for a very Happy Birthday. We were also celebrating
one small boys' 4th birthday on November 3rd - Joel Christopher Yeowart,
who is a greatgrandson of Andrew John George Sinclair of Melbourne Australia.
Next year we will include the Chief in our birthday cheers.
Jean Sinclair Stokes.