Sinclairs of Orkney

Evelyn, I have searched my resources for your family. I am sorry to say I
have not found them. If someone on the list would have access to "St. Clairs
of the Isles" perhaps we could find something there.
John Sinclair m. Betsy Rosie Borwick. His issue, Walter Sinclair m. Margaret
Sutherland. James Sutherland Sinclair b. abt 1816, son of Walter, m. Margaret
Mason. Jemima Sinclair b. 1838 in Orkney, was the daughter of James
Sutherland Sinclair. Jemima Sinclair m. John Drever.
You might also try;
The Orkney Library and Archives
Laing Street
Kirkwall Scotland
KW15 1NW
I have also sent this to the discussion list in hopes the family can help.
Donald Sinclair (Indianapolis)