Scots are everywhere

While on a business trip to Dallas last week. I picked up a local paper to
find something to do on Sunday, before work commenced on Monday. To my
supprise, there was a Celtic festival in nearby Bedford Texas. Alas no
Sinclair tent, but the Douglas clan took me in. After a fine Scottish lunch,
I listened to one of the best fiddle players I have heard to date. They had
the usuall dog and sheep demonstrations, but this was at a ranch in Texas so,
they also had equestrian events. What a great sunny day.
Donald Sinclair (Indianapolis)