Re: Niven and acknowledging others

When I read your uplifting words, Niven, I'm always thrilled to know that a
person of your stature could really be a direct relative of mine.  What a
pleasure to acknowledge honor, friendship, loyalty, and respect in others.

Myra Perala
Portland, OR

-
 Help Protect America's Heritage Forests at http://www.ourforests.org