History help group

Dear cousins,
    I am working hard on this Sinclair history.  You would never guess it
because you don't see much results yet on the Clan Sinclair web but that
will soon change, I hope.

    I was wondering whether there might be a few of you interested in
previewing some of my material before it goes on the web so that the kinks
and historical mistakes can be worked out before someone happens upon it and
copies the mistakes prematurely.   This will benefit everyone I think, and
hopefully will be interesting to you.
Please communicate directly to me at Laurel@Spiritone.com

   Laurel Fechner
Historian Clan Sinclair USA