Re: Shroud

I doubt that it wioll ever be possible to prove that the Shroud of \turin is
the Shroud of Jesus. However, now that the carbon datinghas been proven to
be flawed, and in view of the fact that the church are unlikely to allow
further tests, we are left with the scientific evidence accumulated over the
years immediately prior to the test and in that event the shorud is ancient,
perhaps of the time of Jesus, and Palestinian in origin having been exposed
somehwhere near the Dead Sea. All esleis belief not fact.

Best wishes

Tim