No Subject

This is a query for the American connection. Would there be a Sinclair in
the Nashville area?
My son is working at Vanderbilt for four months and will probably not see
much of the area because he is on his own and is not planning to buy a car
while there.  We were shown much kindness when in Scotland by our kin. Mark
Sinclair Stokes is his name and he is working as a Visiting Professor in
the Psychology Department of Vanderbilt. His partner had to stay in
Australia as her work is with children at the Children's Hospital.