Re: FW: [evol-psych] Aborigines were the first Americans & Viking Rock

Good Morning, one can never know too much trivia.  Believe it or not, I have
many instances in daily conversation and research where all of these tidbits
tie into each other.  I find the migration of people, which is traceable
through language, DNA, artifacts, etc., to be especially fascinating.  Maybe
it is because I grew up in a city that forgot it was Southern and that it
was OK to speak with a drawl.  Whatever the case I am always interested in
information of the sort you passed on.  Thanks a bunch.  DTR

BTW, there has been some serious arguing on Anthro-L about the Aborigines
coming to South America.  It seems to be under debate on both sides.  See,
just because you may not agree with some one (like Pohl :)!) the hypothesis
put forward has a great deal of value!

Your original message:

...Darwin; this is well off topic but I thought you would get a personal
charge