Re: Rory and Chapel

Thank you for the information. I pictured the chapel a LOT further from the
castle than that, at least a mile or two. See how maps and some text can be
deceiving? Good to know there are "real" experts out there. I truly enjoy and
have the utmost respect for this group. I check your messages about every
other day hoping someone out there will mention Wilbur Fisk St. Clair. Looks
like I'm going to be following your conversations for a long, long time. I
guess he really DID disappear without a trace.

Johnnye