Sinclair,Trottier

Hello,
I am new to this list, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with
my Sinclair family line (from Canada), we have Ojibwe, Cree, Scottish,
and French in our family line.  Here's what I have so far
James Sinclair, m. Catherine Trottier
John Norman Sinclair,b.1850, m. Margaret Desmarais,b.1853
William (Sinclair) St.Clair,b.1882,d.1947 m. Veronica
Amyotte,b.1880,d.1944
Francois (Frank) St.Claire,b.1910,d.1971, m. Virginia
Delorme,b.1913,d.1967

Over 25 years ago my grandmother Rosanne, (Frank's sister) told us how
our ancestor had a title and a castle in Scotland, I was very surprised
to find how true that might be.
Thanks
Bernie