Sinclairs of Michigan

Hello Sinclairs!!!! Am researching my Surname Sinclair, Am looking for
info on John Sinclair from Scotland, came to US with his parents in the
1840s Married a Sarah J Bertram from Canada in 1869. They had a Son
Albert Sinclair 1872 and another son John Henry Sinclair 1874. John
Henry married a Nora Edith Goyt 1897 they had a son Russell Alger born
in 1906 The family lived in Perry MI. I found them in the 1890 census as
living in Perry MI. I do not know where John my gggrandfather came from
in Scotland in the 1840? with his parents John was 5 yrs old at the time
nor where he first settled in the USA. If anyone has any information
please e-mail me.

Thanks
Theda Sinclair