[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Just a quick note to give you the outline of how I think (after many hours
research and certificate checking etc etc) the three earlier generations
go... There was a mistake on one of the death certificates that jumped a
generation on the mother's side! Anyway, I've got a lot of possibilities to
chase up for taking it further back than this, which is exciting!
But you must be getting pretty excited about leaving for your trip!
:):) and seeing Mary again!
I've spoken to John Sinclair up in Indooroopilly (Queensland) and he had
his 80th birthday last Sunday!
Take care and keep in touch!
Warm wishes to all your family
George SINCLAIR married Elizabeth MCKAY
· George Sinclair Feb 28 1761
· William Sinclair April 12 1762
· John Sinclair December 11, 1763
George SINCLAIR married Christian HENDERSON on 30 October 1781 in Halkirk
b. 28 Feb 1761 Halkirk b. 21 June 1761
· Andrew Sinclair Sept 22 1782
· Janet Sinclair Aug 23 1785
· George Sinclair Nov 5 1786 (died young)
· George Sinclair Oct 23 1791
· John Sinclair Jun 28 1794
· Catherine Sinclair May 5 1798
George SINCLAIR married Barbara GUNN on 15 December 1815
b. 23 Oct 1791 b. Oct 22 1790
d. 14 Jul 1877 d. 14 Apr 1863
· Janet Sinclair Nov 29 1820 (appears to have married a William
· George Sinclair Dec 6 1822 (died young)
· George Sinclair June 10 1824 (too many possibilities to determine)
· David Sinclair Jan 4 1829 (appears to have married a Janet MACADIE)
· Andrew Sinclair Nov 16 1832 (married Charlotte Calder)
[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, email@example.com
[ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html