Re: St. Clair VA/WV

Kay & Hal:

I was on the Family History web page the other day and there were a gang of
PA ->IN -> IA St. Clairs.  Could these be yours?

Amber

Dear Hal, Did James St. Clair have also have a son named Samuel who moved
EAST in PA?  The dates are about right for my ancestor Samuel Sinclair who
probably came from western (at that time) PA.  Please respond, Kay

----------
> From: St.Clair <hstclair@pacbell.net>
> To: sinclair@mids.org
> Subject: Re: St. Clair VA/WV
> Date: Tuesday, July 06, 1999 2:42 PM
>
> Dear Amber,
>     I ,too, am glad to see some other St.Clairs from the U.S. represented
on
> this list.  My family's ancestors are not from VA or WV, however, but
settled
> in the Western Pennsylvania mountains.  The first one born in America was
> James St.Clair (1741-1806); born in Wheatfield Township near York, PA.
His