Re: looking around

Our family is from Virginia and W.Va. also.  I have some information if you
know who any of your ancestors are and where they lived and maybe ours will
link.  I find it hard to think they wouldn't as our branch started in Va. in
1698 with Alexander Sinkler.  The very best source of facts about this branch
is available from Jean Grigsby who has written several books about us.  Good
luck in your search and I hope to hear from you.   Charlotte Gellis
(granddaughter of Charles Pendleton StClair)