AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [Tim Wallace-Murphy]

Author:   Tim Wallace-Murphy
Date:     Monday, August 16, 1999

Dear friends,

After the success of our latest book, Rosslyn: Guardian of the Secrets of the Holy Grail, Marilyn Hopkins and I have written another to be published in the spring of 20000, Rex Deux, which again will be of interest to all the Sinclairs worldwide.

We are happy to announce that we have just negotiated the contract to write the definitive account of Prince Henry's voyage to the New World and will be visiting Nova Scotia and Massachussetts for research purposes early next year.

Any information pertaining to Henry's voyage would be most welcome, especially any primary source material.

best wishes

Tim Wallace-Murphy

[ Search the Guest Book at http://kingcrest.com/Sinclair/GuestBook.cfm