AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [Roxanne Woodruff]

Author:   Roxanne Woodruff
Date:     Wednesday, June 30, 1999

My name is Roxanne Woodruff. My mother was a Kittson. My Great Grand Aunt Jemima Kittson married William Sinclair III of the HBC. We have been in touch with Jemima's descendants and they have a lot of their history in booklet form which they put together. Are there any other of Jemima & William's descendents who have lost contact with them and wish to hear more of their history? Do any of you know of William Kittson also of the HBC who was my Great-Great-Grandfather.

[ Search the Guest Book at http://kingcrest.com/Sinclair/GuestBook.cfm