Re: Blowing the Sinclair Trumpet

Ah now, that is a different kettle of fish altogether John!  But do we need
to "blow the horn loudly" outside the clan?  Isn't it enough that we know
who we are?  And hasn't it ever been the way that those who accomplish the
most, who really do the most, have always been the "quiet achievers"... but
it would be good to see more accurate historical accounts outside the clan!
:)  That would be very good indeed!

apologies proffered for the misreading of your statement!!

Margaret