Re: Hudson Bay Co

Further to websites regarding the Hudson Bay Company, I found this link to the
Ontario Geneology Society site:

http//www.gov.mb.ca/chc/archives/hbca/index.html

I'm not sure what info. they have on their employees, but its worth a shot.
I also know that there is a Hudson Bay Society, but don't know the address.(somewhere in Winnipeg, Manitoba I think)

There is also an association of the descendants of William Sinclair or Orkney,
and Nahowy, his Cree wife.  They are called the "Children of the Country".
They have a newsletter, and are trying to organize a reunion in the year 2000.
For anyone interested contact Neil Ray,:  harmony@icon.net.

Hope this helps!

Toni